A Complete CIS Returns service for both contractors and sub-contractors
Completion of all the necessary CIS returns, filing these electronically and producing monthly “payslips” for the subcontractors.
✓ Your own dedicated accountant
✓ Unlimited help and advice throughout the year
✓ We file your returns along with all your other HMRC submissions
✓ Production of all CIS documentation
If you are a contractor within the construction industry then you will have to submit a CIS Return before the 19th of each month. A CIS return lets HMRC know how much CIS tax you have deducted from your sub-contractors and therefore how much you owe to them.
Unfortunately the penalties for late submissions are high. If it is one day late the penalty is £100 and if it is more than 2 months late a further £200 is payable with further penalties the longer it remains un-submitted. This is why it is very important that you put in place arrangements either yourself or for a professional to complete your CIS Returns on your behalf.
If you ask us to complete your monthly CIS Returns we will carry out the following for you:
- Adding and verifying your new sub-contractors
- Processing of the payment and deduction statements
- Submission of the monthly CIS Returns
- Automated email reminders to inform you when your CIS Returns are due
- Representation in the event of a CIS enquiry from HMRC
- Correspondence with HMRC on your behalf
- Unlimited help and advice regarding your CIS Returns