Limited Companies and Corporation Tax Return

Limited Companies and Corporation Tax Return

There are different types of limited companies such as limited by shares, limited by guarantee, private unlimited company and public limited company. Most of the people in UK operate under limited company by shares. Before you start your business under Limited Company it has to be registered with the company’s house. Our job is to explain each and every aspect of the accounts in detail so you can understand all the figures and their impact on the business. We also make sure that the Limited Company Accountants are in compliance with all the Companies House and HMRC regulations

Annual Accounts

Annual Accounts, also referred to as Year End, Statutory or Company Accounts, are a requirement for every UK registered company by HMRC and Companies House. You are obligated to file a set of Annual Accounts after every 12 months from the date you incorporated (formed) your company. You then have nine months to file a set of Annual Accounts with Companies House  and twelve months to file your Annual Accounts and Corporation Tax with HMRC .

What to do when you have a Limited Company?

[ninja_form id=1]